Everything from Amana to Maytag,
Sub-Zero to Whirlpool
One of the great things about being an All Six customer is that not only are all makes and models covered, but there are not any unpleasant cost surprises.
In the rare event our service technician does not repair your covered appliance to your satisfaction the first time, we will make subsequent calls—without charge*—until the problem is fixed or we will refund the $50 service call fee.
- All six major appliances, regardless of age or brand, are covered, compared to many other warranties that only cover new appliances.
- We cover one stove, washing machine, dryer, refrigerator, dishwasher and built-in microwave located in your home. So if you have an extra refrigerator, etc., you will need an additional policy.
- If you replace an appliance in the future, it will automatically be covered!
- There is a $50 service fee per service visit, but after that we pay for all covered repair parts and labor up to $1,500 limit per appliance.
- Best of all, if an appliance is beyond the point where it makes sense to repair it, we will replace it.*
"My mother is retired and owns her own home. Her appliances are getting older and I was pleasantly surprised to learn that there was an inexpensive service plan to take care of repairs or a replacement if needed. Now I don't have to worry if her refrigerator or dryer breaks down—I can make a call and someone will come right out and fix it. No more having to do it myself or worrying if someone is going to rip her off for unneeded repairs. What a great gift for my mom and peace of mind for me! I finally got my weekends back!"
— Cheryl B, Fresno, CA